Thursday, November 17, 2011

Soft side

There are some days when I believe I am weathered enough and invulnerable of any heartbreak. Today is just a mistake. One good friend asked me why do I work so early and so late? I need to work hard to forget everything that hurts me every single day. I need something to steal my heart away from the sudden rush of sadness that haunts me every now and then. Smile when the lights go up and the camera keeps on rolling. At the end of the day, I go to sleep feeling every inch of pain he has caused me.

It's been a week since I found out and it has all been happening behind me since the start of the year. It is very funny that I didn't have any strength left to tell it to your face that I know it. Sadly and again, I wasn't the only one. I wasn't the only one. I can't feel any anger like I used to. Your love slowly turned me into a cold stone without a heart. Things will never be the same again.

I need to get out. I want to see the world. I want to find my happiness.

This is the end of the line.

4 comments:

englishman said...

WOW

Nice and strong words. your writing attracted my attention and touch my heart. because you wrote it from your hunted heart and your deep pain .

Now, I feel by what you feel but remember you are always not alone . This live is unbelievable and the people are not trusted any more .

All I can say is that be careful and always forget . This is my magical remedy .

good luck
your friend
englishman

k e i said...

Thanks for the tip "A". :)
I guess I'll have to try your remedy.

Muhammad Obaid Tariq said...

I like the way you wrote it Kei, You have such talent to mould the bit and pieces into a compelling story. Lot of wishes for the person who is going through such circumstances

Regards
Obaid

k e i said...

I'll send her your regards Obaid. I, too, hope that things will feel better for her soon. :)