Saturday, September 05, 2009

I Miss You's

You and I. We both know I'm talking to you. Find yourself. :)

* We used to drive down a million miles in the middle of the night. Just me, you and our stories. I used to watch fast cars as they zoom past us--tears morph them into blurry watercolors. And then you'll hug me. The martian connection.

*We used to lay down on the grass to watch the stars above us. Feel the cool breeze after a tapsilog dinner. And play with shadows and funny faces.

*We used to laugh and hang around reading between the lines and nudge one another for a coffee chill. And then our different stories pour.

*We used to walk down in a hundred miles looking for a place to sit down for a good talk. We walk in circles until we find ourselves back on our front doors with a lighter heart. It was the walk.

I miss you.

No comments: