Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Uphill from here

I was looking for the stars in the sky but they were all gone. When I bowed down, He made the sea of stars fell down to be within reach.

There are a lot of things to be thankful for. Life is good because He's always been good. But oftentimes we choose not to acknowledge the blessings even in the simplest crisis. Last 3 days? Life-changing. Less mind-challenging. Uber happy.

"Follow Me." He said you can be like Him. He knows you perfectly. I know I'll be facing a lot from this point but never will I run away again. Never will I let boulders crash my soul again. He chose you. He called you.

Blog hop to Dreamworld. We're dead. Yes, we're supposed to die to ourselves and let God live in us. I will never dislike anyone however he condemns the church and our faith but God bless you.

1 comment:

the midnight muser said...

... may you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi...