Friday, November 17, 2006

Long day, long post

- I was down with fever yesterday. Thank God I was able to go out today though I was quite low-batt pa.

- Good day. School. Lunch. Taught English. Mall. Talk. Plan. Love (for God) & Life Assessment. Laugh. Kewl. Really good day. Really :)

- I'm starting to consider curling my hair BUUUT one thing was keeping me off: Individuality. Haha, I wanna be quite different though the last time I saw Renel she got the same haircut and the straight hair. Hmmmnn, maybe I should go skinhead ala Portman to really stand out. Huhaha!

1 comment:

the midnight muser said...

so.. are you going to be one of us? (background music: bagay ba sakin ang ......)

you are as individual as you can be...regardless of your 'do. :)

... im so proud of you... i pray many will have the same conviction as you do...

mwah!