Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hierarchy and Subordinates

I can never minds. Likewise, I can always ask. I asked a couple of times but you asked for silence so I kept quiet and never asked again. I guess that makes me valid to say, I wish I could read your mind. When I saw your tears I couldn't hug you, I couldn't even go near you...because I know you didn't want me or any of us to know. I can completely understand though it was such a painful feeling to just stand there and watch you break down. "D" doesn't go with friendship afterall. Sometimes I feel like a child who ain't supposed to know. Who ain't supposed to understand. Who ain't supposed to grow up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wen my fone resurrects.. =>

the midnight muser said...

:) so....

... sometimes it's hard to be vulnerable before you... there's the feeling that I need to be the "stronger" one... but it's not supposed to be that way...

... i needed to cry before my discipler first... but i long to cry with you as well...

i'm sorry for the silence... but know that i will always tell you... i will... :) in fact, i already did... :)

i feel loved... very... i'm thankful to have you... mwahugs!