Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy Martian

I've never felt this tired and this happy. I was out on the road yesterday for some dental work. It's a part of my newly found ministry. Social work as my friend (Dustin) puts it. Does Allison do the social work stuff? Anyway, for surgery-loving creatures out there, I got something to say: Muliple tri-rooted exo and Odontectomy. *laughs manically*. I was the only student among the 10 dentists so they let me do all the hardest cases (ahem,ahem...independently *big grin*). I love my life so much. I got a pair of literally bloody hands. I now don't really care about the exhaustion and the back pain but I do care about the blood. Cool stuff. It suddenly made me want to live again. I am so happy,happy,happy. I shut up now. I'm so high. :)

1 comment:

the midnight muser said...

the sight of blood makes you happy... very disturbing... hehe! glad my martian's happy... :) tell us all about it...